Sierra Bat Exclusion is the solution for bat problems in Napa. Serving Napa personal residences, businesses and local government with professional bat exclusion. With 45 years of experience and serving the Napa area using safe and smart methods of exclusion we have developed techniques to exclude bats from buildings and structures and seal entry points to future bats.
We inspect your building for bats, install one-way valves at all entry points allowing the bats to safely exit by themselves, then seal all other possible re-entry points to the building. The displaced bats will find new homes.
During the last four plus decades in Napa, we have safely excluded colonies ranging from a few dozen to several thousand; from high rises, schools, warehouse buildings, electrical plants, apartments and single-family homes to hospitals. All of this bat removal has been done without trapping, killing, or harming bats.
Tips on Recognizing Bat Problems
- Mouse-like droppings under eves and overhangs
- Stains and odors caused by urine and guano (excrement).
- Milky white urine stains on windows.
- Stains around possible entry holes, cracks, and crevices.
- Squeaking or scratching noises in walls just before dusk and dawn.
- Bats emerging from a particular spot of your home or building.
For professional bat removal in Napa please give us a call today to schedule an appointment.